TEAM ORDERING INFO & TERMS
Set-Up Fees // Turn Around Time // Delivery Options // Terms of Sale
All Zealous Team wear print designs remain the property of Zealous Swimwear. All designs produced are assigned to clubs and teams at Zealous Swimwear’s discretion. Designs are NOT to be copied or reproduced by any other company without expressed written consent from Zealous Swimwear. Failure to comply may result in a copyright infringement and possible legal action. Zealous Swimwear reserves the right to use any team wear design in marketing material for print, internet, and e-marketing without the prior consent of the customer.
All designs must be put together by our team to ensure they can be printed and processed with ease. Design ideas may be submitted for the designer to use as a guide and the Zealous logo will appear on all products unless otherwise stated.
Please note that block colours on suits will show wear and tear more easily than patterned designs. Please see our care info/warranty section for details.
Only custom designs incur a set up fee of $99 (inc GST). This is a non refundable fee and covers the time it takes to put together your unique design and includes modifications. All other designs have free artwork set up.
Our Australian made, high quality, chlorine resistant team wear starts as low as $28.95 per unit including GST. We do not have any hidden costs. Simply complete the quote form to receive a full price list and personalised design with your club colours and logos.
Our size chart is to be used as a guide only. While the measurements are accurate and based off our patterns, the overall fit of the suit will depend on the wearer’s shape, height and how firm or loose they wear their garments. Please choose carefully as Zealous swimwear do not offer returns for wrong size selection.
Size kits can be provided for members to try on as a size guide. Size kit hire requires a security deposit of $50 per style required and the club is responsible for return post of the kits. Instructions are sent with the kit hire and should be followed. To request a size kit please email us through our website or direct to your team wear consultant.
None! We have opted to have a tiered pricing system so we could eliminate any requirements for minimums in general. Whether you are after an individual piece or want to out fit your whole team, we have you covered.
Orders will be placed on the online Zealous Team wear order form ONLY. This form should be completed on your computer or device and submitted to us. We will not accept handwritten or typed email orders. Approval of the design, confirmation of your order and your order payment or deposit is required before production can commence.
Keep your quote reference number and price list handy at the time of ordering. We have an online order form available, which will calculate your total number of units. Once submitted we'll use your quote number to confirm your design and supply an invoice to finalise your order. From here you can make any final changes to your order before we submit it to production.
At the time of ordering you are also agreeing to our terms and conditions of sale.
All products are made to the highest quality possible and produced in Australia. Occasionally small print flaws may be visible; these may include minor ink smudges, slight colour variations and slight differences in print placement. These minor flaws do not weaken the integrity or functionality of the suit.
PRODUCTION & TURNAROUND TIME
Turnaround time can vary depending on the time of year. Please allow up to 10 weeks for your order to be produced and delivered, with most orders taking between 4-6 weeks. We will notify you of any delays should they arise. There can sometimes be unexpected delays due to high levels of demand but also staff illness, machine issues, courier delays etc. We really appreciate your patience should this occur.
SHUT DOWN PERIODS
We have periodic shutdowns when parts of production take annual leave. This may add additional time to your order processing. Do take these into account when placing orders between November and January each year. We will notify you prior to ordering so you are aware of the extended production time.
- Warehouse & logistics - Christmas week to New Years (unless otherwise stated)
- Production Team - Mid Dec to Early Jan
- Suppliers - Mid Dec to Mid Jan
- Printing - Feb Only
Estimated delivery times can be provided but should not be taken as a guarantee. We cannot guarantee completion or delivery dates as there are too many factors in production that could affect your completion and delivery time frame. Our production team will produce your team wear as fast as possible while maintaining our high level of quality control.
Custom design set up fees MUST be paid in full before any designing will begin unless otherwise specified. This is a non-refundable fee and covers the time it takes to put together your unique design and includes modifications.
ORDERS OF 19 UNITS OF LESS
Full payment & postage cost is payable upon ordering.
ORDERS OF 20 UNITS PLUS
A 50% deposit is required before production begins. Full payment is due before goods are dispatched. We will notify you of the balance due before your order is due for completion.
Payments can be made online via Paypal (AMEX), by credit card or direct deposit. Bank account information is provided on all invoice for your convenience. International teams are accountable for direct deposit transfer fees. The fees should not be deducted from the amount due.
Please note we cannot guarantee completion dates or delivery dates of orders.
- Parcel Post, 2-4 working days for metro areas from date of dispatch (5-6 days for WA & TAS orders)
- Express Post, 1-2 working days within express zones from date of dispatch (3-5 days for WA & TAS orders)
* Domestic orders may be delayed by Australia post during their peak season, October to January. Orders may also be delayed by public holidays. Tracking numbers are provided via email at the time of shipment.
- New Zealand - 3-7 working days via Australia Post International Standard
- United Kingdom - 5-10 working days via Australia Post International Standard
- United States & Canada - 7-14 working days via Australia International Standard
- Rest of the world - up to 21 days via Australia Post International Standard
** International orders may be delayed when entering the destination country for various reasons such as customs processing. Some international orders may also be subject to duty, taxes or customs fees. These charges are the responsibility of the customer.
Once you own a Zealous swimsuit it is your responsibility to take care of the suit. Zealous Swimwear cannot be held responsible for any damage caused by product mistreatment. Prolong the life of your Zealous Swimsuit by following our care guide and always read the care label inside your garment before use.
- Rinse your swimsuit after each training session and hang in the shade to dry
- Do not leave your suit rolled up in your towel
- Hand wash in warm soapy water frequently
- Do not soak, machine wash, tumble dry or iron
- Avoid contact with rough surfaces (pool edges, dive boards, clothing tags etc)
- Do not put your suit in direct contact with sunscreen, fake tan, body lotion or any other chemicals as they may damage the suit.
Following these simple steps, your Zealous Swimsuit should last up to 6 months during intense levels of training and about 12 months in low to moderate levels of training. Once you own a Zealous swimsuit it is your responsibility to take care of the suit. Zealous cannot be held responsible for any damage caused by product mistreatment.
FAULTY ITEMS & WARRANTY
All Zealous products are manufactured with the highest level of materials currently available. Great care is taken to ensure all garments produced are of impeccable quality. You may return stock items that are genuinely faulty, due to manufacturing defects, for a free repair, exchange, store credit or refund.
The life of the product is very much dependant on the amount of use and care given to the item. In stating this, all products should last a minimum of 6 months when care instructions are followed.
FAULTY ITEMS MUST BE AUTHORISED FOR RETURN
In the rare case you believe you have a faulty product please follow the steps below, within 6 months of purchase:
- Contact us with and include information on your order id (e.g club), style, size and fault
- Email a clear photo of the suit and of the specific fault found.
- Following an examination of the item you will be notified of the outcome and issued a replacement, repair, credit or refund if the return is accepted.
In most cases, we authorise a repair and you will be issued with an eParcel return slip for free return post. Your item will be repaired and returned in a timely manner at no extra charge. If the item has been worn, please ensure it has been washed as per our care instructions. Due to hygiene reasons, NO ITEM will be handled by our team if the items returned are dirty and/or arrive with an excessive smell of chlorine. This may affect whether we are able to process your return.
If a replacement is required, the same suit and size will be made to order and dispatched as soon as it's complete.
If a refund is required, the refund will be issued at the same value the club or team purchased it for.
BELOW ARE SOME ISSUES THAT ARE DEEMED NOT FAULTY:
- Pilling or pulls in the fabric are not considered a fault and is the result of the item coming in contact with a rough surface. This is the nature of all stretch fabrics.
- Perishing of fabric or lining is not considered a fault and is the nature of the fabric as it wears.
- Loss of elasticity in the straps and garment edges are not considered a fault and is the nature of the materials as they wear.
- Stains or marks on straps or prints are also not considered a fault and are caused by either mistreatment or heavy use of the garment without following care instructions.
IMPORTANT THINGS TO NOTE
- We cannot guarantee completion dates or delivery dates of orders.
- Only one team representative is to coordinate the design and order with us at any given time
- All aspects of team wear ordering is done over email ONLY. Please ensure you check your emails regularly
- Once your design has been confirmed it must be approved by your club in writing
- Orders will be placed on our order forms only. Your order will be processed and emailed back to you for approval along with an invoice for the deposit required
- Once orders are placed you cannot add to your order or alter it, so please ensure it is correct prior to submitting
- All items are individually packed unless otherwise stated
- Production breaks for Christmas and New Year which can cause delays to order dispatch or completion
- Repair or replacements may be issued in the rare case of a faulty garment